If there’s one brand that I’ve been obsessed with it’s Pat Mcgrath. Apart from her adept make up artistry skills, lifelong experience in the beauty industry backed by supermodels & celebrities, the whole idea behind every product followed high class marketing & not to mention its deluxe packaging, every single aspect draws me to it!
Pat Mcgrath came out with these High Shine Lustre Glosses & since it’s winter here, I decided to pick up something that’s comfortable to wear in cold NYC.
Product Description from the Website:
Ethereally erotic colour meets surreally seductive shine in LUST: Gloss. This orally fixating balm glides on, flawlessly soothing and smoothing your lips while evoking three-dimensional lustre. Turn your lips on in ravishingly resplendent hues – ranging from teasing transparencies to negligee nudes to poetic pinks – in 32 never-sticky, sinfully scintillating shades. But beware: Mother’s conjured the ultimate in luxe lip paraphernalia, bound to elicit soft core seduction as unforgettable as the searing memories, passion and pleasure of first love.
– 1 Lip Gloss (0.15 FL OZ /4.5 ML)
– An exquisite blend of lustrous oils soothes and nourishes, wrapping lips in smooth softness.
– It delivers a rush of high-shine glossiness, in the non-sticky texture of a lush balm.
– Its innovative formulation infuses lips with multidimensional shine and gorgeous volumizing effects.
– Translucent colour glides on beautifully with exceptional adherence.
– Captivating finishes – ranging from pearlescent, glitter, and opaque to transparent – lustfully complete any look.
LUST: GLOSS SHADES
Gloss: Nude Negligee
Shimmer: Love Potion
Dare To Bare
Glitter: Gold Allure
Pale Fire Nectar
Astral Moon Flower
What do I expect from this? Sheer colour & intense hydration after the colour fades away.
- Sheer pigment, I absolutely love how this colour just makes my lips look like – My lip but only better!
- I use this as balm to hydrate my dry lips, it instantly moisturises & hydrates deeply & not just on the surface level.
- The lipgloss glides on my lips and does not ‘sit’ on top of it. It’s a little tricky to explain but this gloss is my absolute favourite.
- It’s not too heavy like the my Fenty Universal Lip Gloss. I can layer this many times & the color does not look heavy and neither does the formula on my lips.
- It smells of vanilla and if you know me, that’s one of my favourite flavours in the entire universe!
- This lasts as a regular gloss but the after effects are that of a balm! My lips feel so supple even after the gloss fades away!
- Simple yet classy packaging
- Honestly, the price is all I can think of, but that’s what you pay for Pat Mcgrath & the quality does not disappoint!
Although there are no cons to me personally, I did have a close friend try the same gloss on and she found it to be ‘too glossy’ for her liking.
Would I repurchase?
YES! I already have! I have gone through my first tube like water. I have used & abused it every single day & I love it!
The shade flesh 04 gives me a lush, my lip but better look. I helps with the whole ‘au naturale’ I’ve got going on at the moment!
Shop from : Pat Mcgrath Website
Hope this review helped you out!
Ranita S Sheetal