Hi guys 👋🏽
I was at Sephora looking for a good lip oil, I’m sort of over a strong liquid lip or not, we will never know.. I’m just kidding, it honestly depends on my mood swings.
I saw three lip oils that day and they were from Clinique, Dior & Clarins!
What drew me towards picking out the clarins was the claims that it made & the shades!
Besides Clarins is known for quality skincare..So, I had to try it out!
1 luscious formula, 3 ways to use.
These seven delectable shades infused with 100% pure plant oils nourish, soothe and plump lips — leaving a protective veil of color. Apply before lipstick for a smooth application, wear alone for soft hydrated lips, or top off any lip color for added shine.
- Four new shades for a pretty pout — choose from Honey Glam, for a pop of shimmer, Mint, for a cool, natural look, or Candy and Tangerine which react to the PH of your lips creating a very personalized shade of pink or coral.
- Color-shines lips in 7 tantalizing shades
- Refreshes the senses with aromatic plant essences
- Lip-hugging applicator
- COMFORT LEVEL – 100!!!
- Hydrating/ a literal moisturiser for your lips!
- Plumps your lips!
- Lasts all night long – you know what I mean, doesn’t rub off while I sleep & I wake up with supple lips!
- Fixes my chapped lips!
- Great under or over lipstick! It just makes your lips ready to take on any sort of lipstick finish!
- This makes my lips just look healthy and better!
- I have 03 Red Cherry and it does not contain any shimmer particles of any sort!
- It has a huge dofer applicator! Perfect for my lips! I have to strain out product before using it! So, less is more! (If you have thin lips, the applicator maybe too big)
- A great primer before Lipstick, just exfoliate before to get the best use out of it!
- It honestly gives the slightest tint to your lip, so if you’ve got Pigmented lips like myself you can’t cover the pigmentation.
- It doesn’t fix pigmentation of lips but make no claims as such either!
- Could this be replaced with a clear Gloss? Probably yeah!
- You can’t double it up as a cheek tint (don’t think you should be able to with a lip oil )
Would I recommend this?
If you’re on a budget? No. I mean it doesn’t function spectacular or anything of that sort! But do I have a drugstore alternative for this? It would be the Maybelline High Shine Gloss but they’ve been discontinued. So, I would recommend the PAC Cosmetic Gloss for a similar effect. But, use your fingers to get the same finish and less opacity.
But, I love this stuff! It’s so comfortable on my lips! I love how it’s makes my lips look healthy! I’m in love with this!
I thoroughly enjoy slathering this baby on my lips and I love the smell, the way my lips look after and all that jazz!
Would I repurchase this stuff? I would probably try other lip oils and then fill this up later on! So as of now, no.
₹2200/-, 0.1 Oz
- At a Sephora store near you!
I hope you found this helpful! Let me know!
Eric Samuel (www.elienai.com)
Follow them on Instagram : @elienai.photography
Ranita S Sheetal
(Follow me on Instagram : @infinitytimesinfinityblog)