This Mascara has been raved about back in 2016!
I’ve been waiting for its launch in India and although it still hasn’t happened, I’ve decided to purchase it off Amazon because the price seemed reasonable & I couldn’t wait!
So let’s jump onto the review then!
L’Oréal’s Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara gives you great volume on the top and bottom. The brush has a 360 degree flexor that helps you build up to 15x the volume in a flash.
I picked up the NON Waterproof version of this mascara! Simply because I am not a fan of Waterproof formulation. I’d rather take a bullet!
- Once you get a hand of the flimsy wand, you get great application – voluminous , long juicy lashes!
- Ease of removal!
- Does not flake!
- LOVE the shape of the wand!
- Wand type – Fibre! Helps build lashes beautifully!
- The wand helps you reach each & every single lash!
- The formula isn’t too wet, (if that makes sense – you know, so wet it transfers everywhere once you get them on) it dries pretty quick once you apply them on your lashes!
- It smeared around my lower lash line by the end of the day!
- If you’ve got watery eyes like myself here, it will smear through and give you raccoon eyes!
- The wand is such a pain at the beginning because of the flimsy wand that moves so much! I wish it were just still!
Would I recommend this?
Honestly, I tried so hard to love this product much, but it just disappointed me so much! I love the wand but the formula was just meh. So no, you do not need this stuff in your life, I would never repurchase this!
Here’s how it looks!
Eric Samuel (www.elienai.com)
Ranita S Sheetal
(PS: Follow me on Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/infinitytimesinfinityblog/ )