Another day another foundation that’s been launched in India!
But wait, this one’s from our very own brand – PAC Cosmetic!
I’m talking about the PAC HD Studio Foundation!
I’ve found my match with the shade – 3.0 & I’m a MAC NC42, Maybelline Fit Me 240 & Makeup Forever 153!
Let’s just get straight to the review shall we?
2. Great quality! The only reason I would say the quality is top notch is because it hasn’t reacted with my skin, it contains no parabens, sulphates or anything of that sort!
3. No Flashback!
4. It gives your a medium to full coverage (build-able)
5. Can be sheer, if you mix it with your moisturiser!
6. Beautiful for everyday use!
7. It suits dry or oily skin, but I’d recommend exfoliating if you have dry patches. If you have oily skin you’ll HAVE to use a good mattifying powder where you get shiny
8. Has beautiful range of shades!
9. They have pink as well as yellow undertones!
10. The shades don’t vary a lot, so they all look similar!
11. Has a DEWY finish!
12. For me, this is similar to the Makeup Forever HD!
1. Since it has a dewy finish, for those of you with an oily skin type may not receive the longest wear of you skip setting it or forget to use your primer!
2. I do recommend using a primer depending on your skin type to get the best use out of this!
3. This is my holy grail during the winter, during summer it does slip and slide, and gets blotchy when powder is layered on top unlike my Make up Forever HD Foundation (That’s why I didn’t say they were dupes)
Do I recommend this?
I would recommend when the season is a bit chilly if you’ve got dry skin under your eyes, like myself.
During summer, I would stray away from this!
If you suffer from serious problematic skin – skip this one!
I you’ve got the regular breakouts like every other human or just need to boost your radiance, you’d love it this!
Besides what’ve you got to lose? It’s only ₹795/-, 30ml
I hope this review helped you out!
Buy this from:
Shots by: Eric Samuel (www.elienai.com)
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥
(Follow me on IG for more : @infinitytimesinfinityblog)