Today’s review may probably create a conflict because most of them may have difference in opinions!
Nevertheless, I’m going to lay my perspective based on how my skin reacted!
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF THE PREP + PRIME FIX PLUS:
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF THE MINERALIZE CHARGED WATER:
A fusion of Mineralize Charged Water and pure diamond powder that instantly shifts skin’s energy level to replenish lost moisture. Enlivens, energizes and revitalizes the skin. Readily absorbs into the skin to keep it soft and supple and to create a smooth surface for makeup adhesion.
MAC PREP + PRIME FIX PLUS:
- A beautiful spray with mild fragrance that leaves you with a dewy finish!
- Perfect for dry – normal skin types
- I’ve been leaning to the oily side off late and this product does not make my makeup last longer & makes me look even greasy by the end of 3 hours!
- This is a beautiful spray for me during winters
- It’s perfect as a moisturiser before makeup ( for oily skin) , for those of you with dry skin – top this on top of your moisturiser to extend the wear time of your makeup
- It melts extra powder away!
- Great product to refresh your face throughout the day!
MAC MINERALIZE CHARGED WATER:
- This spray contains ‘Diamond Dust’ or so, but honestly, I can’t really tell. It makes no difference!
- Right off the back when you read the description for this product you’d assume this was made for people with dry skin. But, honestly this works even better on oily skin!
- This product is not made to set your makeup but, it does a great job of keeping my makeup stay for 5 hours! (Nothing fancy but, it performs better than the fix plus during summers)
- It’s a great moisturizer before makeup for oily skin only!
- It does not give you a dewy finish or so, it just melts the excess powder.
- It has a mild fragrance to it!
Let me put it this way, you may end up liking only one, it usually swings this way – dry skin – Fix Plus & Oily skin – Mineralize Charged Water!
I love using my Fix Plus during winters when my skin needs more hydration & I swing to Mineralize Charged water during summers!
- MAC Fix Plus : INR 1650/-
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water: INR 1950/-
I hope this review helped you guys out!
Eric Samuel (www.elienai.com)
Ranita S Sheetal