Back at it again with another review up my sleeve!
This one was a long overdue!
I purchased the NYX Lingerie Lipstick a few months ago simply because I loved the soft matte cream range and wanted to try everything out by them!
I bought the shade –
I’ve worn this SO many times I think it’s safe to say my review is quite potent!
Let’s get on shall we?
- Perfect muted shade range
- Lasts about 8 hours if taken care of properly!
- Easy to reapply!
- Does not crumble or flake on your lip!
- Smells lightly, but doesn’t bother me. Odour doesn’t last after drying!
- Comfortable on the lips, don’t need a lip balm!
I love this range! I’ve no complaints, just a few pointers!
- This range consists of only nudes, no deep shades
- Not as comfy as the Liquid Suede Lipsticks, just in case you were looking for a comparison.
- The Suede Lipsticks don’t dry 100% and does transfer, whereas these (Lingerie) don’t!
I hope this review helped you guys out!
Shots by : Eric Samuel
Follow Eric here!
- Instagram : @elienai.photograhy
Love love love & more love
PSSSSST! Enjoy reading my reviews? Follow me on Instgram : @infinitytimesinfinityblog for more!