HI my darlings,
I’ve been fortunate enough to pick up about 3 liquid mattes from Huda Kattan’s range!
I’m here to give you my thoughts about these babies!
Let’s go , shall we?
What they claim:
“Introducing Huda Beauty’s latest lip beautifier: the Liquid Matte, an unrivaled take on the liquid lipstick. The tried and true comfort-wear formula from top beauty expert, Huda Kattan, is infused with antioxidants and an exclusive complex to help maintain the lips’ hydration. The lightweight formula glides on a thin coat of color that intensifies as it sets to a matte, transfer-free finish with amazing staying power. You might even forget you’re wearing anything on your lips at all! The must-have shades can be worn alone or combined to create the perfect color for any occasion. Pair it with a complementary Huda Beauty Lip Contour to set off your look.”
Shades available: Source- Google
- Smells like a beautiful pastry, yum! But, it’s not overwhelming to me!
- You need to dip into the product once to coat your entire lip!
- Lasts the whole damn day on my lip!
- I do forget I’m wearing lipstick when I wear the lighter shades!
- You don’t really need a lip liner, it doesn’t bleed! If you want to contour your lip, you’d need it!
- Double this up as a blush and you’ll never purchase another blush ever again! So moisturising and lasts ALL DAY!
- I personally think it is something you splurge on. It’s definitely worth it, but pricey!
I say pricey because I include shipping & handling!
If you’re purchasing this from Sephora, they’re definitely worth it!
I got mine from Dubai and I payed ₹2000/- per lipstick which I think is quite a splurge!
Would I recommend this?
This is my Holy Grail liquid lipstick, it’s so hydrating & comfortable on my lips & I would definitely purchase as many as I can!
It is pricey (including shipping) but definitely worth it!
I’ve picked up three shades:
- Trophy Wife
- Follow Eric on Instagram: @elienai.photography
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥
Follow me on IG! : @infinitytimesinfinityblog