I just got my hands on the new Foundation by Urban Decay, called “All Nighter”.
Man oh man, I love the All Nighter Setting Spray, why would I not wanna pick this one up?
The setting spray created by Skindinavia legit sets my makeup for the whole day or night!
I had high expectations from this foundation let me tell you that, it wasn’t friendly to my pocket sister!
“Got plans to reunite with your hot ex over late-night cocktails? Make sure your makeup has as much stamina as your date. Introducing All Nighter Liquid Foundation—makeup that stays up. It’s the ultimate foundation for a flawless-looking complexion that won’t quit.
All Nighter Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a modern matte finish that never looks overdone. Get serious long-lasting wear and a blown-out effect you never thought was possible. Perfect for all-night affairs and other scandalous activities, our revolutionary formula is also comfortable enough to wear every day.
While Naked Skin complexion products are demi-matte, All Nighter Liquid Foundation is completely matte—but never flat (and it’s oil-free!). We loaded this formula with an insane amount of pigment (about three times as much as Naked Skin Liquid Makeup), so a little goes a long way. There’s no need to build coverage or apply multiple layers. This waterproof, paraben-free formula diffuses light to blur flaws for beautifully perfected skin as it mattifies and absorbs oil to reduce the appearance of shine.
With a wide range of meticulously calibrated shades that align with our existing Naked Skin Liquid Makeup shades, it’s easy to find your perfect match.
All Nighter Liquid Foundation comes in a sleek, edgy bottle that has a luxurious, highly metallized gunmetal effect with asymmetric cutouts. As cool as it looks, it’s also practical; the shade is clearly visible, but the bottle never looks messy. It’s also equipped with an airless pump—so it’s easy to get out every last bit of product.”
Let me break down my experience with the foundation with the usual..
- Full Coverage! They were not kidding about the pigments!
- Comes with a pump!
- For a full coverage product , it honestly doesn’t feel heavy! Sometimes I forget I have my foundation on! (But, let me remind you I wear foundation on regular basis, what may seem light for me may seem heavy for someone who does not wear makeup on regular basis, so this is a personal opinion)
- I’m going to compare this foundation with my Estee Lauder Double Wear & Studio Fix by MAC, I love the Studio Fix & Double Wear occasionally ( Day time only) but I’m aware of its presence on my face. The Urban Decay definitely feels lighter when compared to them!
- I personally have to exfoliate to avoid dry patches before I apply my foundations. with this I find that I don’t have to do it as often.
- One layer is more than enough to cover the marks on my face & I have lots of marks!
- I can skip color correcting & concealing on my regular days! Wuhoo! I would still do it for occasions!
- Good range of shades for fair & medium skin tones!
- I have dry skin and an oily (not super oily) T-zone, and this foundation lasts for 18 hours, YES! I’VE TESTED THIS OUT! (When used with all nighter spray)
- Got a demi matte finish, which means, it doesn’t make you look like a dessert nor like a shiny disco ball (luminous if you didn’t get that) It makes you look hydrated!
I’m sure it would do 10 without the spray on my skin type!
- If I’m paying $40 for my foundation I would want it to last about 18 hours without any assistance (by that I mean the All Nighter Spray) & this is only for people with very oily skin! If you have dry – normal skin this is your holy grail!
- It won’t hold up well for you oily skin girls out there, you could try the Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Fluid instead or the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation!
- Oxidizes real bad, so definitely check before buying!
What are my thoughts?
I love how this foundation works with my skin and makes me look! I don’t regret purchasing this at all!
If I had to repurchase it, I probably wouldn’t mind! But, all I know is that I’m liking this baby ATM!
My current favorite high end Foundation is the Makeup Forever HD, I definitely prefer my Urban Decay one over this simply because it offers me more coverage & less is more!
- MAC NC 42 – MAC STUDIO SCULPT
- MAKEUP FOREVER HD: 153
- Urban Decay All Nighter : 7.75
They come with three ranges for each shade say,
- 7.0 – Neutral undertone
- 7.5 – Pink undertone
- 7.75 – Yellow undertone
Fill Weight: 30.0 ml / 1.0 fl oz , $40 USD
I hope this review helped you guys!
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥
Here’s a BTS picture of me wearing two layers of the foundation!