I’ve heard OH SO MUCH about the L.A. Girl Pro Concealers, those YouTube, Instagram videos!
So, yes! I had to see what the hype was all about. When L.A. Girl launched though Nykaa, I ordered a ton of these babies.
WHAT THEY CLAIM TO DO:
HD PRO Conceal :
Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
This blendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must-have concealer includes a soft brush-tip for easy application.
-Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections
So do they really claim to do what they say? Let’s get right on to what I think about these babies!
- They come in bunch of shades, 24 shades including corrector’s to be precise!
- They vary from cool to warm undertones, so they could be used for concealing, correcting, highlighting & contouring!
- They aren’t super drying around my eyes or when I use to spot correct but I do recommend using a heavy duty moisturiser!
- The texture isn’t heavy or cakey & it gives you a good build-able coverage & helps even out discoloration, pigmentation, unevenness! ( I cannot vouch for the the same if the problem is super intense)
- They have three corrector’s apart from the concealers.
- Great on its own when you have those days you don’t wanna use foundation!
- You get 8ml of product, that’s great!
- Lasts a good 9-5!
- What I’ve read is that on its own, on very pale skin tones they same to oxidise ( but, NOT on top of foundations)
- The brush applicator can be useful for application but personally I don’t like it cause it splattered concealer on my face this one time. So it’s unpredictable amount that is disperses scares me.
- It will crease if you don’t set it!
- The orange corrector is perfect for people with deep skin tone not everyone! ( But they have various shades for lighter skin tone which helps them correct before concealing)
INR 535, 8ml, .25OZ
Although I have so many, I did make another purchase and YES, I finally hit the jackpot and found my shade! – Creamy Beige
Buy them from:
I only recommend this site because it’s authenticate, there are many sites selling them but they’re knock offs.
I hope this review helped you!
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥