A big hug from my side to you!
Hello there beautiful!
I’ve been testing out quite a few products off late & I cannot wait to share my thoughts on this product right here!
The liquid lipsticks put out by NYX Cosmetics have always swept me off my feet; from its price point to its great quality!
Boy, am I glad NYX Cosmetics have finally launched in India, unlike my last Nyx review, I ordered this product off from an Indian website. As stoked as I was, it sure dropped down when I looked at the prices. I know I sound amiss or ungrateful to the fact that we finally have NYX! But to me, NYX Cosmetics, an affordable brand outside comes as not – so -drugstore to India. Hence, my disappointment.
Nevertheless, I bought the NYX Suede lipstick in Stone Fox. Mind you, it was not my first choice. But, Sandstorm was out of stock and I had to settle in for another shade. Stone Fox was the first to grab my attention and so I did pick this one up!
- SO comfy on your lips. Moisturizer? What’s that? You don’t need that sorta thing with this one sister (or brother)!
- Does not dry out your lips
- Cream like texture, but looks matte
- Lasts for a long time, provided you’re careful
- Love the applicator, you can apply your lipstick on perfectly!
- Cruelty free!
- Infused with avocado oil and Vitamin E!
- It’s affordable but the price that we pay in India is a lot when it’s way cheaper in the US or other countries.
- It’s not kiss proof!
- We need more shades, only 12 shades! ( I know I’m being so amiss, but I love the texture!)
Would I recommend this product?
Yes! You need to own at least one of the shades in your vanity!
I’m definitely purchasing more of these babies!
Some cray-cray pictures of me wearing: Stone Fox
BUY THIS FROM:
I hope this review has helped you guys!
Shots by, Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥