Clueless about this product? No worries, I’ve got your back!
PAC cosmetics have been coming out with a ton of products lately & they really are trying their best to deliver quality products at an affordable price! I must commend them for that!
The only reason I bought this product was because of the dual ended wand!
The whole package looks like the Loréal Double Extend Lash Boosting Mascara, except this doesn’t come with a primer.
The wand type: Fiber
The lower wand reminds me of the Tightlining mascara by IT Cosmetics!
The wand type: Plastic
Let’s get straight right into what I liked and didn’t like about this mascara!
- Clumpy? NO!
- Does it give you seperated lashes? Yes
- Didn’t flake around my eyes!
- Easy to take off at the end of the day!
- When I happened to get drenched in the rain, this mascara didn’t transfer to my lower lash line
- Both the wands are easy to use and give you volume and length!
- It sorta flaked inside my eye, not a lot but a little, it maybe because I would’ve applied a 100 layers, guilty. So, anybody wearing lens would find this uncomfortable!
Nothing else that I have really!
Would I recommend this?
Yes! I’m sure you won’t regret it!
Did it give me magical big eyes?
Um, it did emphasis each and every lash so if that’s what’s called magical, then yes!
Is this my holy grail?
I’ve been using it often, it isn’t as of now. But once I run out of it and then come to the terms that I need to repurchase it again, then I’d say it’s my holy grail product!
I’ll update this space for more!
₹595/-, 5gms on each side
I hope this review helped you guys!
Here’s a shot of me wearing the mascara!