I’m back at it with my reviews!
I’ve been on the look out for a good full coverage foundation for God knows how long!
After using it for a month now, I think it’s safe to give you guys my opinion about it!
- Medium to full coverage!
- Sweat – proof!
- Lasts from 9 am to literally 9 pm!
- I can skip my concealer with this!
- Great foundation for oily skin!
- Matte finish!
- Even though the texture is thick, you might be surprised at its ease of application with a makeup sponge!
- Great shade range!
- Does not slip and slide during a hot day!
- Good foundation for acne prone skin
- This foundation although thick, does not seem heavy during the day. Now, I don’t know if I’m just used to wearing heavy makeup, but this didn’t feel heavy and makes my skin feel unbreathable throughout the day! ( My personal opinion with experience )
- Contains SPF OF 10
- Oil free and fragrance free
- Not cruelty free
- If you have dry patches , when you powder up, it will definitely show!
- It does not come with a pump, but according the Esteé Lauder, the consistency of the foundation is too thick for a pump! Well, duh!
- The one thing I DESPISE about this is the crazy amount of flashback you get with this product! It isn’t even funny! Flashback when you’re out, not with studio lighting & flash used there!
I wore this product on a night out and told myself ” Hey, a foundation with SPF below 15 would be safe for a night out!” But, boy was I wrong! This literally made my look like a ghost!
WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS?
If you’re looking for a foundation for day time events and you don’t have dry skin, I would totally recommend this one! It’s great!
Skip it for your night outs!
I’m not into this product! It makes my skin look dry & older these days. Will NOT repurchase this!
Shade I’m in : Cashew (MAC NC42)
I hope this review helped you out’
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥