When I speak of INGLOT Cosmetics I know, the first product that pops up into your head would be their Gel Liners! We’ve heard OH so much about them!
What better news? Inglot just added a bunch of new shades to the AMC Gel Liner range and the blue liner just had my name all over it!
- Blue #67
- Black #77
The first cake I ever used was from Inglot.
At first I thought to myself, “Wow! This stuff is expensive”. I moved onto using cheaper alternatives. But boy, was I wrong!
I’ll break it down into the usual,
- Smudge proof, budge proof!
- Lasts 24+ hours easily!
- Creamy & so smooth, like butter honey!
- Easy to apply!
- You have a play time of about 20-30 seconds before it sets to create various looks!
- Intensity is strong with one swipe!
- Safe to use in your waterline!
- As it is with every cake liner, if you leave the lid open or don’t close it tight, it will dry off,
Would I recommend it?
For a student it goes without saying that this is expensive. But, would I recommend it? YES! Please save up and invest in a quality liner because this is something you use in your water line and around your eyes, a very delicate area.
Inglot is a high end brand that comes with quality products. I would recommend this over any other brand!
Besides, this stuff lasts ages!
If you’re clumsy like myself and tend to leave your lid off. Inglot sells a product called “Duraline” (Don’t worry this isn’t sponsored)
This stuff is great as glitter adhesive too!
Give this one a shot!
- INGLOT AMC GEL LINER BLACK #77: ₹950/-
- INGLOT AMC GEL LINER BLUE #67: ₹1050/-
- INGLOT DURALINE: ₹850/-
BUY THIS FROM:
I really hope this honest review helped you guys!
There’s another post on the way that helps you sport this colored liner in different ways! Stay tuned for that!
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥