What’s up good looking?
I have here a new drugstore launch that I’d like to share my thoughts upon – the L’oreal Silkissime Liners!
I’ve tried and tested this out for the month of June and I’m here to give you my thoughts!
- Although I did mention this product to be budge proof, it does have a few seconds of playtime in which you can create a sexy smoulder or and smear out your liner!
- The black remained intense on my lid after 7 hours of wear too!
- I tested this product at the gym, unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations! It ended up smearing under my eyes.
- The product was not so intense in my waterline after 5-6 hours of wear!
- It flaked a tiny bit on my lower lash line after a while! (You can see in my picture)
So, if you’re going to be sweating like a maniac set this liner with a black eyeshadow! It’ll last all day!
- Cobalt Blue
- True Teal
INR ₹575/-, 1.10gms
I bought two shades, gold & plum! Here’s a look I created for you!
Would I buy another shade?
I have mixed feelings about this product. I will give it another chance though!
But, I don’t think I would invest in another, this hasn’t rocked my boat! For the price I’m paying, I expect this product to be budge proof for a longer period of time!
You can buy this liner from:
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥