If you’re into makeup you’d probably know all about the Oval Brush craze that’s been around!
If you’re clueless, I’ll tell you all about it!
So these brushes look something different than your regular brushes!
PAC Cosmetics has launched about 10 of these brushes, each for a specific purpose!
The size of this brush seemed just about right to use on my face!
- Easy application of foundation, concealer, powder, highlight, contour,blush!
- No shedding
Basically, I used that one brush to do my whole face!
- It gets the job done quickly!
- Bristles are soft
- Made of synthetic fibers
- Cruelty free
- Affordable when compared to higher end brands
- Good quality
- The handle isn’t sturdy enough for me, I feel like if I hold the brush by just the handle and not the tip I would definitely break it cause it wobbles so much!
- If you have acne like myself, this would be one I wild stray from because it does not give you a flawless application like a sponge would, it can be streaky & a little harsh on your sensitive skin.
As you can see the head seems too heavy for the body, so if you apply too much pressure – it may break
- This range can get a little pricey when you want to buy the whole set!
This new range consists of:
10 new brushes!
- Numbers ranging from #1-#10
- 10 being the smallest and 1 being the biggest
Would I use this on regular bases?
I’ve been noticing that I do not reach for this product quite often, I’m still obsessed with the PAC Beauty Blender.
I reach out for this brush to apply my moisturizer!
I don’t think I’ll be investing in any other brush from this range though.
I don’t see what the hype is with these brushes. I’m pretty content with my regular brushes!
I hope my review helped you guys!
Buy them on :
Shots by: Eric Samuel
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥