As the temperature seems to be relentlessly high & I don’t see it dropping any time soon, summer is almost upon us! A potent and legit long lasting makeup is all we ask for this season! In this post I give you my top tips that I follow to get a flawless look!
I love a good tan during the summer with an all over glow!
So I’ve compiled a few of my essentials to help give you that ethereal goddess look this season!
So let’s get right into it!
- Skip the blush! Only because you may look red from the heat, adding a blush with emphasise that!
But if you’re into that kinda thing, a nude blush would do you good!
My favourite would be: Maybelline’s Fit Me Blushes!
- Use liquid bronzers, illuminators, they help extend the wear of your makeup
A good bronzer on your legs would give you a good tan like appearance and glow for that evening!
My favourite would be: The Body Shops Honey Bronzer!
- Try to use a neutral palette for the summer and maybe switch it up during a special event!
- A foundation with sunscreen of SPF 15 will do you some good!
- If you don’t have any dry patches or anything like that on your skin, try using a powder foundation, it’s got full coverage and works like a charm!
My favourite – MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER FOUNDATION!
- I love me some good illuminators for an ethereal look!
What I recommend :
Drugstore: Chambor Metaliglow Illuminators!
Highend: Benefit’s High beam, Shy Beam or Sun Beam
- Try to skip heavy eyeshadow looks for everyday wear, mascara and liquid liner will be your best friend!
My favourite Liquid liners are by Maybelline & Loreal!
- For supper glam events I love using paint pots, and then using my eyeshadow on top (but sometimes paint pots just do) ! It’s lit budge proof!
Favourite: MAC Paint Pots
- I love using liquid lipsticks especially because they don’t transfer! If you’re someone who doesn’t want something too heavy, use a tinted balm!
For something light:
Drugstore: Revlon’s Colour Burst Range!
Maybelline’s Lip Gradations
High end: MAC velvet tease lip pencils
- ALWAYS set your face with a powder! Dry skin or oily, it’ll help your makeup last longer!
- Finally! Carry a makeup setting spray around! They seem to save my life everyday!
I recommend the MAC fix plus for dry skin & the Urban Decay All Nighter for those with oily skin !
These are my tops tips that I always follow during the summers!
I hope they helped you out!
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥