Oh hi there, it’s been ages since my last post, I’ve been so sick! Recovering at a slow pace, but glad I am!
It’s so hot these days and every time, I use a powder highlighter I find that it just disappears when I’m almost 5 hours into the day!
So I started using a lot of liquid products to extend the longevity of my makeup!
I thought I’d share my thoughts about these two liquid illuminators that I purchased at Sephora!
The HIGH BEAM & SUN BEAM!
They’re liquid highlighters! They’re used on the highest points of your face, anywhere where light would reflect off your face!
Such as your tops of your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, Cupid’s bow and brow bone!
If you’ve got dry skin, you’re good to go with liquid illuminators!
For those of you with oily skin, by setting it with a powder highlighter, you’ll be increasing the lasting power and the intensity!
*This is beautiful to mix with your foundation, for a dewy complexion and as well as perfect for a highlight!
*This lasts for a good time when I use it during the summers!
* I am totally digging this stuff!
Perfect for those with warm and a tan complexion to highlight themselves to get a bronzed and beautiful beach you glow!
* I love this stuff more than my high beam! It gives me such a golden goddess look!
* It lasts longer when I layer it on with a powder highlighter!
* Mix it with your foundation for a bronzed look!
* You get a good amount of product that lasts for a long time!
* Great quality!
* I have sensitive skin and I haven’t broken out from it!
* Benefit’s liquid illuminator have a good range for any complexion!
* I think I would prefer a pump rather than the nail polish like applicator!
₹1850/-, 13 ml 0.45 US fl oz
Out of the two, the HIGH BEAM gives you that KAPOW GLOW! Second to that is the SUN BEAM, if your into a subtle glow, you should try the SHY BEAM! Let me know what you think!
If you’re not on a budget, I would definitely recommend this stuff!
I hope I helped you guys achieve that lasting highlight this summer!
Love love love & more love
Avec Amour, Ranita♥