I’ve heard so much about the Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara & finally since we have Benefit Cosmetics in Bangalore; I had to get my hands on it!
I need a mascara that’s wet & I can layer on as opposed to a dry fiber one.
When it comes to the material of the wand, be it a plastic or fiber – I’m comfy with both!
If you’re new to using a mascara and you don’t really know what’s best for you, I’d recommend trying both types of wands out, you’d be surprised!
When it comes to what I love in a mascara, it only narrows down to these simple things
* I don’t like waterproof mascaras
* It should not and must not transfer during the day
* Since I have watery eyes who like to tear up when and how they please I don’t want my mascara to glide down as well
My holy grail is the MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash
* Voluminous and Lash lengthening
* Plastic wand, interesting shape
* Lasts long
* Does not flake
* Can be layered on
* The ball on the wand is great for the lower lash line & the inner corner lashes which are usually hard to reach
* This is good mascara for those of you with a full set as well as those who aren’t blessed with lashes!
*Does not flake on me!
* I put too much mascara on for my own good and when I have to get this off at the end of the day, I need a really strong cleanser and I have to do it twice!
* If you’re in a hurry, and need to slather on some mascara on your lashes in 2 minutes, don’t use this – you’ll end up hurting your eyes and your lashes just get clumped up
* While using this mascara for the first time, I swooped them across my lashes quickly hoping I’d get the same result w my regular mascara, but I had a bad lash day
* You need to take time with this product to slowly sweep the sand and separate each lash until you get the final output desired.
* If you layer too much of this product, you can get spidery lashes ( Personally, I like them )
Once you get used to this baby you’ll have awesome looking lashes to rock everyday!
I’ve been enjoying using this mascara on my special occasions because I have more time to splurge as opposed to my early mornings!
Pictures of how they make my lashes look:
Between ₹2000-2900, 8.5gms, .3oz. I’m sorry about the price not being approximate, I’ve lost my bill!
I hope this helped you guys!
Love, love & more love,
Avec Amour, Ranita♥