Happy Easter! He’s Risen!
I’m gonna show you a simple look to pull off this Easter, it’s a pretty legit look that would pretty much go about with any outfit!
So, I usually attend the 10 o’clock service and head out with my family for a big fat feast with the relatives!
I need my makeup to last till the evening & given the temperature in Bangalore right now, I ‘mma need something potent!
Let’s start off with a clean and moisturized face
Next step, prep your face with a mattifying primer (oily skin) I usually use this on my T-zone;
Find a matte foundation and apply a thin layer over your face, increase the layers for more coverage! Set your face with a loose translucent powder!
Let’s begin with the fun part, the eye shadow work!
For this look I’ll be using the Maybelline – The Nude’s Palette
- Find a warm toned matte brown eye shadow & apply this in your crease!
- Using this light shimmer shadow (shown in the picture) & a flat shading brush apply this to the inner half of your lids!
- Using the light shimmery brown eye shadow define the outer edge of the crease!
- Blend baby blend!
- Using the last shade, apply this to your lower lash line
- Using the the pearlescent shade, highlight your inner corners!
- Apply some Volumizing Mascara on top & bottom half and you’re good to go!
- Pair this look with a nude lip & voila!
Here’s a picture of the final look!
I hope I could help you or give you an idea of what you could do this Easter!
Avec Amour, Ranita♥