So, in continuation to my previous post, I’m going to be giving you my opinion on what I think of these babies!
They’ve got about 14 new shades, ranging from nudes to a really dark vampy shade!
What I think about them:
It’s been a while since liquid lipsticks have been around, and with M.A.C coming out with them a tad bit too late, you kinda expect it to be the best with respect to the shade range formula & all that jazz!
When I tried out the nudes, I was completely disappointed because they’ve got about 4 nudes & none of them suited me, I was able to pull of the darkest shade if I probably lined my lips first!
The pink nudes, they were absolutely horrible on me!
It legit looked like I was kid who had ice-cream slathered all around my mouth!
I find that the nude shade range would suit white fair skin tones, and if you lined your lips, you could pull off these shades!
I personally LOVED the darker shades in the range, there were a few shades which were similar to the ‘bullet’ lipsticks..
- All Fired Up = To Matte With Love
- Flat Out Fabulous = Tailored To Tease
How it applies:
- The nude shades are quite opaque! One swipe is enough!
- The dark shades would only require two swipes!
I tried the darkest shade (High Drama) all day & here are my thoughts:
- My lips didn’t feel super dry as compared to the other liquid lipsticks I tried!
- It lasted so long!
- I just had to touch up on the insides of my mouth cause of the food, but i’m a messy eater so really, if you eat pretty decently you might not have to re-apply!
Would I buy another one?
Uh, for the price I’m paying, I’d probably sit this one out for the nudes, but if you’re looking for a good dark lipstick that will last you all day, I can vouch for the dark ones!
They retail for ₹1850, 5ML/0.17 FL OZ
That’s what I think about the new launch & I hope it helped you! If you have any further doubts, comment below!
Avec Amour, Ranita♥