It literally feels like it’s been ages since I’ve posted! But, here I am & I’ve got a new post for you guys to read this week!
PLUM Cosmetics were kind enough to send me their newest launch of their ” Wild Cherries & Kiwi Skincare Range ”
- Wild Cherries & Kiwi Juiced-Up Shower Gel – 200ml priced at Rs.370
- Wild Cherries & Kiwi Oh-So-Polished Body Scrub – 200ml, priced at Rs.380
- Wild Cherries & Kiwi Luscious Body Lotion – 200ml, priced at Rs.390
- Wild Cherries & Kiwi Softilicious Body Butter – 200ml, priced at Rs.390
I received the Wild Cherries & Kiwi Body Wash & Body Butter with the Hello Aloe Skin Moisturizer
I’ve tried these products out about for a month to give you my take on it!
Why I decided to feature these babies?
Well the answer is simple!
I have the most sensitive skin you’d find anywhere, I legit break to any product I try!
I was hesitant to try these too until I got around to reading their products used!
They use some of the richest sources of natural nutrients, without using harmful chemicals like parabens, SLS and phthalates
I’ve always been on the look out for good affordable brands that are paraben & silicon free.. Alas, I found one!
What’s so bad about parabens & silicons?
You may have noticed lately that “paraben free” labels have been popping up on some beauty products at the drugstore and elsewhere. Parabens are the most widely used preservatives in personal care products; they stop fungus, bacteria and other microbes from growing in your favorite creams and makeup, especially in the moist, warm environment of a bathroom. Their names are a mouthful!
But over the past few years, a debate has been building among scientists, product safety regulators and cosmetic manufacturers about whether these ubiquitous chemicals, used for almost 70 years, may actually be harmful to our health.
For more information, just google it!
Let’s just begin w me saying that I don’t have the most perfect skin out there! My skin gets irritated w about just anything!
About three weeks ago I started using the three mentioned products!
What I experienced:
- My skin loves it!
- There really are no harsh chemicals present according to me because I haven’t broken out on my face w the Aloe Moisturiser
- The smell is to die for! So fresh & tropical and pleasant
- The creams are so light yet moisturing, even though I have dry skin this doesn’t feel too light on my skin!
- In Bangalore, the weather is a bit cray cray, sometimes hot and sometimes cold, this moisturiser & body butter suits well for this weather!
- Good for any skin type!
- Works great under your makeup base!
- The body wash smells so fruity & fresh! Gives me a kick early mornings! Haha!
- The Hello Aloe Moisturiser is loved by my skin!
- Finally, I love this stuff cause its Cruelty Free! YAY!
Would I recommend this?
If you’ve got sensitive skin like myself your def not gonna regret buying these! I love it’s mild fragrance and not so greasy texture, so a big yes from my side!
I’ve really been enjoying these products from PLUM & hope you do too just cause they’re great quality & quantity for the price you pay!
Avec Amour, Ranita♥