So I got my FIT ME Concealers finally ( a little late on the Fit Me bandwagon, but it’s Kay!)
Alright, so after using this product for a good amount of time, I can finally give you my opinion whilst I eat a chocolate cookie ( Pls don’t tell my trainer!)
Let’s get started!
The first thing I noticed were the shade ranges!
Unlike the foundations, the shade range in the concealers were pretty disappointing!
Although there are so many shades available we’ve got only about 3 in India!
The 3 shades available are:
- 10 – Light Leger (The lightest shade available)
- 20 – Sand Saple
- 25 – Medium Moyen
As you can see, if you’ve got tan skin, this will be a problem for you because you won’t find your shade!
I find that these concealers have a yellow undertone!
I’ve got medium (wheatish) skin tone and the darkest shade (25) is what suits me!
I can use this as my everyday concealer (to counteract darkness and not to conceal any marks)
I’ve also purchased shade 20 to use as my highlighting concealer on my special occasions!
This concealer is often compared to the ‘Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer’
Now, I haven’t used that. So I cannot agree just yet on the similarity!
What it does:
- According to me, this provides medium coverage
- If you’ve got heavy duty dark circles, color correct for that flawless finish!
- If you’ve got dry skin like myself, don’t bake with this, it left me skin flakey despite moisturising!
- Despite that being said, be it dry/oily skin, set the concealer with a powder it helps with creasing and prevents the concealer from settling into fine lines!
- If you’ve found the perfect shade, it’s great for everyday wear! Lasts for a long time!
- Medium coverage
- Good applicator ( if you’ve got acne, don’t use the applicator on your zits it will only cause infection, use the applicator and apply it on your ring finger)
- According to me, works best with your finger/beauty blender
- Can be layered for full coverage
- Great concealer for oily skin!
- I think it’s better than the Dream Lumi Touch range!
- Limited shade range! If your darker than me, you won’t find your concealer girls! ( I’m a NC42 in the MAC shade range)
- If you don’t moisturise well, it’ll flake on ladies with dry skin!
Overall, this has not replaced my current concealer ( MAC Prolongwear) but it’s good for my daily use cos if it’s price and the fact that I’ve found my shade!
I only wish maybelline would bring a darker shade range too for use WOC! It would be great!
I’m liking these concealers off late but def not impressed with the shade range, if you are darker than I am, you can find your shade on Amazon but you will have to pay more! Sorry about that!
FIT ME BLUSHES:
Yes! They did release their blush line in India!
Bronzers, someday; Got my fingers crossed!
L-R : Medium Nude, Medium Pink, Medium Coral!
I have the medium nude! Love using it for my everyday looks! So subtle & sheen!
These are slightly pigmented & have some shimmer to it! 💰: ₹400
I love the colors, I personally feel like each shade will compliment a skin tone!
Grab them while you can!
Get them on:
Avec Amour, Ranita♥