Hello my love!
So I’m the biggest lipstick hoarder you’ll ever find & when it comes to favorite lipsticks it has got to be from the highend range for me personally!
But, this year I stumbled up the ‘NYX SOFT MATTE LIPCREAMS’ and I’ve heard great reviews about it!
So I’ll give you my opinion about it now,
I have 3 of the lipsticks that are :
- PRAGUE – a deep tone pink
- COPENHAGEN – a beautiful wine red
- TRANSYLVANIA – a deep dark shade of purple, almost black!
The darker shades can be a bit of a problem if you don’t exfoliate your lips and use balm!
I’ll break it down here:
- Can make your lips look chapped
- Will crack within two hours
- DO NOT lick your lips once you’ve applied the product
- Can be a bit too matte (drying)
- You can makes this product last if you scrub your lips & moisturize them with a lip balm before applying it!
- Affordable price
- Great quality
- Kiss proof!
- If you moisturize well this lipstick will last for a long time
TIP: Don’t press your lips after applying the lipstick on, wait for it to dry & you’re good to go!
I’ve been loving these lipsticks these season even though they crack on my lips (dark shades) I make them work by moisturizing like cray, so I’m in love w liquid lipsticks & I’d rather invest in these lipsticks rather than a MAC matte lipstick!
These are super matte so if you aren’t keen on having super dries matte lips I’d skip this stuff if I were you!
(Just imagine these colors one shade darker, they don’t look true on cam)
Price – ₹1000-₹1800, 18ml
As for me, I’m gonna be trying out other options, to see if there are better liquid lipsticks out there!
Let me know your thoughts about this & if I missed out anything about the product! I’d love to hear from you! Till then,
Avec Amour, Ranita♥