So, finally liquid lipsticks have started paving their way into India!
Few brands such as Colorbar, Loréal & now Maybelline have launched them!
I was super excited cause I’ve been paying cray amounts to order liquid lipsticks which aren’t from India!
I bought my lipstick from http://www.mynykaa.com (they delivered the wrong shade to my place, dissapointed )
Anyway, I’ve been using the shade MAT11 for more than two weeks and I can give you my review now!
- Velvet texture
- Budget friendly
- Don’t need to use a balm
- A thin layer of this product works best
- Does not last for a long time!
- Transfers literally everywhere
- If you don’t use a lip liner, it will bleed
- Layering this lipstick will feel thick & heavy, will slip and slide!
- This is not kiss proof ladies!
So, if you apply a thin layer of this lipstick it will dry almost matte but the color isn’t that opaque!
I’ve got a few tricks to make the product work:
- If you would want and opaque look in one swipe you have got to color your lips with a lip liner first!
- To make sure you’ve got a perf matte lip as I do in my picture, dab a translucent powder on top of your lipstick! (In the picture below)
It does live up to the velvet texture though!
Finally, I think if you the maybelline bold matte line is much better when compared the these!
If you’re into moisturising lipsticks I would definitely suggest you go for these, but you will have to keep reapplying them every 3-5 hours!
Price : ₹475, 5ml
Avec Amour, Ranita♥