I’m gon give you my opinion about the Makeup Revolution London Bronzer- in Bronzed Fame!
I ended up buying it because I have loved their palettes and I assumed that I would fall in love w this too!
Unfortunately, I did not! Let me tell you why..
- What I look for in my bronzer? I don’t want chunks of glitter to make me look like I’ve thrown glitter all over my body!
What I need is sheer shimmer to make me look like I’ve got a sun kissed glow & that glow must reflect on my skin from within ( or appear to)
- What this product does:
This bronzer had sparkle in it, big chunky pieces of glitter! This does not make your skin look like you’ve got a natural tan but it makes it look like you’ve doused yourself with glitter, like you’ve just been out of a glitter party!
That is a big NO NO!
Why I don’t like it:
- This product had sparkle & no shimmer
- This bronzer is too warm on a fair or wheat toned skin! ( You’d end up looking like an Oompah Loompah!)
- Bronzer is literally orange tone!
What you can do:
- Since or if you’ve ended up buying this product, you could use this and a cute eyeshadow to play around with!
- With a very light hand you could get away using this product as your blush!
- Save them for you tan days and use them on your legs for a beautiful glow!
Who can get away with this?
I personally think anybody w a dusky/chocolate/brown skin tone could def pull this color & look gorgeous with it!
Wouldn’t recommend this for the pale or lighter skin tones!
Well, all that I’ve just got to say is , I’m dissapointed w this product!
PRICE : ₹899-₹1050!
Bronzed Fame Baked Bronzer Give a dramatic touch to your summer party look with this Bronzed Fame Baked Bronzer from Makeup Revolution London. While this bronzer is perfect for when you want to exude a sun-kissed, enticing demeanour, it can also be used for intense highlights when applied with a wet brush. http://m.jabong.com/makeup-revolution-london-Bronzed-Fame-Baked-Bronzer-639553.html
Hope I helped you guys sort this out! Till then,
Avec Amour, Ranita♥