I’m gonna show you how to pick the right shade of red to flaunt them sassy lips!
Red can be quite a tough color to pull off especially when you don’t know which shade is the one for you!
So I’ve got two simple steps to help you figure it out!
METHOD 1: JEWELRY
What? Jewelry? Yep, that’s right.. This is an easy way to see what undertone you are!
1. SILVER: if you find that silver accessories are you ‘thang’ & you look great w them..
Then you my friend have a cool undertone!
Alls you gotta do is find a lipstick with a cooler undertone (blues, purples)
(click on picture for details)
2. GOLD: if you find that you flaunt gold jewelry well, you have a warm undertone!
( click on picture for details)
I fall under this category and I presume most of the Indian ladies do!
You’ve got to find a red that has a warm undertone (orange, reds)
3. BOTH SILVER & GOLD: if you find that you can pull off both of them then you most probably have a neutral undertone!
Then you can pull off either a cool/warm tone lipstick! (Good for you!)
So if you can’t really figure out what undertone you still are, try this one-
METHOD 2: LOOKING AT YOUR VEINS!
Stretch out your arm and look at your veins carefully, are they green,blue or you can’t really tell?
If your veins appear blue, you have a cool undertone, so you have to stick to cool toned lipsticks!
If you veins appear green, you’ve got a warm undertone, which means you have to stick to warmer undertones!
So if it appears blue sometimes and then green and you can’t really tell, well lucky you!
You can pull off any undertone!
- Wearing the right shade of lipstick can make or break your look!
- If you don’t pick the right undertone, lipsticks can make your teeth appear yellow!
- This technique works well for any other color too!
Once you’ve figured your undertone, you conquered the secret to good looking lips & a brighter smile!
Avec Amour, Ranita♥