It comes quiet evident that I’m a makeup hoarder in itself, as I have to have any palette that launches immediately!
I’d been saving for my Christmas gifts but I had to break that for this palette! Oops !
What you see online sometimes isn’t quiet what is appears to be, I assumed the palette to be almost the size of a naked palette! But, it’s literally the size of your palm! So don’t be dissapointed there!
After overcoming my emotions, I decided to buy the rose palette as I’ve too many nudes & the shades are pretty similar to the maybelline nudes, so if you wanna buy a nude palette w more colors buy that (comes w 12 shades)!
I’ll break it down for you guys:
- Good for day or night time looks
- Travel friendly
- Love the brush that comes w it! ( One end sponge tip application & the other an eyeshadow brush)
- Got a mirror!
- Too expensive for a drugstore brand
- If you would smell the palette, it would def be a turn off
- Blush palette- not good for beginners, if you know how to use shadows this would be no problem ( would recommend nudes for beginners)
- Quiet some fall out ( but, not that much of a problem, most of the brands have them)
- Brush has a lot of fall out!
This palette retails for : ₹1399
What I think about this palette:
I personally think if you’re a makeup hoarder like me there’s no stopping you from buying it !
But, if you’re new and wouldn’t wanna spend 1.4K on a 10 eyeshadow palette just yet, wait for the maybelline blushed palettes to be launched & it would def be cheaper w 12 shadows in one palette!
Else, try the MAKEUP REVOLUTION LONDON ones!
I.e. IF YOU’RE ON A BUDGET!
These palettes would be great for someone who travels often and would need a small palette to carry w ease along w a mirror when compared to the maybelline one!
If you don’t mind the cost, it would be a beautiful Christmas gift for a junkie, or birthday!
With the price being kept aside, this palette does haven old quality and pigmentation! Go for it if you’d like! Cos, I’ve got no regrets buying this!
- LIFESTYLE STORE NEAR YOU
L’OREAL LA PALETTE NUDE:
Avec Amour, Ranita♥