L’Oréal launched their signature Lasting Matte Liquid Lipsticks sometime in Spring 2019 I want to say? But don’t quote me on that. I’ve been curious about these bad boys ever since I swatched them at CVS. So naturally, when my payday arrived – I picked one up!
Did these babies live up to my expectations? Read below!
Product Description :
Introducing New Rouge Signature Parisian Sunset: 8 new shades inspired by the sunset of Paris with delicate pink hues, twilight purples, and coral nude lipstick shades. Lightweight matte colored ink that delivers a stain-like feel with the color impact of a matte liquid lipstick. High pigment, matte finish, and lasting wear. Less texture* more color: Sign your lips with statement shades. Rouge Signature is a lightweight matte colored ink that delivers intense pigment loads with a weightless, bare-lip sensation. This ultra-comfortable liquid matte colored ink provides lasting matte color and gives lips luminous color finish. The no makeup feel of a stain combined with the color impact of a liquid lipstick. Find your signature shade from our captivating 20-shade range of beautiful reds, corals and pinks that mimic the colors of twilight or in our bold range of original statement shades. Use with our precision applicator to shape and lines lips for a precise and perfectly applied lip.
When I originally swiped this lipstick, it felt cool & had a ‘watery’ texture. My initial thoughts were – this wouldn’t be pigmented but would definitely be comfortable.
- Love the feel of this on my lips, it’s so light & absolutely a delight to wear
- The pigmentation is NOT as strong as a liquid lipstick but you can see it, I don’t want to term it as a lack of pigmentation, but it’s a beautiful stain
- You can most definitely layer this and it will NOT feel heavy on the lip
- Do you know that horrible ombré effect you get on your lips after a meal when you wear liquid lipstick? Yeah, this lipstick does not do that! It makes your lip still look hella cute & NOT crusty
- I love the way this lipstick makes my lip feel, it’s like I have nothing on!
- Love the doe-foot applicator, helps with precise application
- Affordable price!
- Lasts well throughout the day despite eating and drinking, 8 hours for me personally
- Minimal transfer on your hand or coffee cup
I don’t have any bane with this product really, I would even pick another one up! I would recommend this product to someone who loves wearing minimal makeup, new to wearing lipsticks or if you just don’t like feeling anything on your lips.
Swatches of IEXPLORE:
I hope this review helped you out!
Ranita S Sheetal