Maybelline’s back again with a new mascara this time.
If there’s one thing Maybelline is known for is for their assortment of mascara’s of various sorts!
I’m still on the lookout for a mascara I could use relentlessly every single day and get my every cent out of.
This Mascara caught my attention, it was unique. It claims to be a washable formula that can be used everyday. Easy come and easy go. Damn, to not have the struggle of ripping out lashes while taking off my mascara every night – what a dream!
My current mascara has been the L’Oréal Lash Paradise, not that its my absolute favorite but I love the effect I get even though it kinda flakes on me at the end of the day. I hate taking this off, there’s almost residue every time!
So, did the Maybelline Snapscara do the trick? Check out below!
Snapscara® Mascara delivers smooth,clump-free volume in an instant. This easy on, easy off formula applies effortlessly and removes in a snap. No rubbing or tugging. It’s an ideal mascara for sensitive eyes.
Meet a new generation of mascara! Snapscara® is our 1st pigmented wax-free mascara that features a zero-hassle, no clump formula that glides on smooth for clean volume and defined lashes all-day. This voluminous mascara is made without pigment-dulling waxes and the effect is super-saturated lashes with pure color intensity. Easily remove this game-changing mascara with a cotton pad and warm water – it’s never tough to take off. You will never need to rub or experience those dreaded raccoon eyes. This colored mascara is ophthalmologist tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Love the fiber wand, the shape and size is my ideal sort of mascara wand types. It narrows down to the tip , which makes it easy to reach every lash. The wand is designed in a way that helps cusp the root and hence lifts the lash.
- The wand helps me get clump free, fluttery & natural looking lashes. This is gives my lashes a beautiful appearance for everyday wear.
- The formula is light & does not clump up. It’s a very ‘liquid’ sort of formulation and got a smooth texture.
- The mascara makes my lashes look so good, I’m in love! It almost lifts the very corner of my lashes to give eyes this winged eye appearance.
- The formula is true to its description, it does wash off easy with warm water. Which makes this a great mascara for everyday use for me.
- I have watery eyes & so flaking and smearing of mascara is something I constantly worry about – when used only on the top part of my lashes this mascara did not flake. We’ll get the smearing part in the cons..
- Love the different shade range, makes it a fun sort of mascara to experiment with!
- This does not have any strong fragrance ( not that I know of any mascara that does )
- Since I have watery eyes, this mascara is not a good choice for me, I know. But I’ve been wearing it everyday constantly simply because of it’s a pleasure to take of at night! It just comes off like little tubes when rinsed with warm water!
- When you wear the mascara only on the top lashes (which is what I do) I honestly do not have a problem with it smudging horribly, it looks pretty darn good at the end of the day too!
- The only problem I faced is when I wear it on the lower lashes, it transfers horribly!
- The lift that the mascara provides initially, does not last throughout the day.
- The mascara cannot be built up to create super dramatic lashes. I find that by the end of the day this ends up looking subtle.
Overall, I know this mascara has quite a few cons. For some that may outweigh the pros. For me, simply because this mascara is so easy to take off when I’m tired, I’ve been using this!
Now, would I use this if I had an important occasion? Not really, I need something more pigmented and long lasting. But if you just need some daily definition in your lashes – I’d give this one a go, because I don’t mind just dabbing under my eye if I feel that my mascara’s transferred (not by much) sometime throughout the day.
Price : $7.77
I hope this review helped you out!
Ranita Sheetal S