I woke up 5 am to get my hands on this one!
I was quite impressed with the Holiday Palette from Kylie Cosmetics when I happened to use my dear friend Varna’s palette!
I had some hopes for this one! Let me just go about the usual and break down my thoughts!
- The matte shades are pigmented!
- Palette comes with a mirror!
- Palette comes with a good quality brush!
- Palette smells nasty but not like you’d be sniffing it every time you use it!
- The shimmers are the worst I’ve ever used!
- There’s some crazy lack of pigmentation!
- The shades from the pan to my eyelids aren’t the same, there’s some loss of shade translation!
- All the colours look the same to me! (Matte ones)
For the price you’re paying, plus tax o think this is trash!
I would never recommend this palette to anyone! If you really want the same product, Colorpop Cosmetics & Kylie Cosmetics come under the same manufacturer, you could give them a shot!
I’m never purchasing a hyped out, overrated Kylie product ever!
This was such a waste of money & most importantly SLEEP!
I love the glosses on the other hand but that’s a story for another day!
Watch my Kylie Cosmetics Peach Palette Look here:
Honestly this palette isn’t even worth swatches cause you probably won’t be able to see anything. 🙄