A couple of months ago I shopped off colourpop.com & boy oh boy was I a happy girl! ( that sentence just made my giggle) They did not disappoint. They’re so affordable! I was ecstatic for the amount of makeup I got and the price that I ended up paying!
I have heard nothing but great reviews of the Colourpop No Filter concealer. It’s known for its lightweight, non drying formulation & affordability. I decided to put this to the test.
A lightweight, creamy, full-coverage concealer formulated with soft-blurring pigments to create the ultimate matte, flawless complexion.
Net Weight 4.0g (0.14oz)
My experience with the Colourpop No Filter Concealer:
- The shade golden 40 is a perfect match! It’s got a beautiful yellow undertone. Colour corrects and brightens naturally at the same time!
- The coverage provided by this concealer falls from light to medium, build-able!
- Concealer has a doe foot applicator, it’s quite nifty and gets into nooks and crannies. It applies a generous amount of product.
- The packaging is a plastic container & is see through, you can see the amount of product you get quite clearly and how much you consume during your use.
- The concealer has a beautiful light weight consistency & feel.
- It sits well on my skin!
- I use this to concealer on my spots as well as to brighten my under eye area. So for me to make that statement it clearly implies that it did not cling onto my acne marks and dry it out like most of my other Concealers.
- The only problem I noticed is that this oxidises on me. I picked shade 40, to highlight. When you look at the tube it looks like my highlight shade but upon application it’s my exact skin tone. Therefore, the shade on the bottle and upon application differ.
- The description claims it blurs out pores, but I didn’t notice that on my skin.
- The shade 40 is a good match to the MAC shade in – NC42.
- This concealer is definitely not one that can control shine, so I recommend you use a setting powder that you trust on your T-zone.
- I didn’t not face a problem with shine breaking through because I set it well! If I have a 2/3 hour event I don’t set it strong, I let some shine break through for a natural glow. But in days when I have work for 12 hours straight, I set it with an anti shine powder and it works great with anything!
Do I recommend the Colourpop No Filter Concealer?
Well I love the formulation, lightness and feel of the concealer and I use it on regular basis!
For the price, you really can’t complain, this levels up with my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer but my Age Rewind is still preferred over this.
I would repurchase a lighter shade, say 30? I don’t dislike the product and would definitely recommend this, it’s one for normal to dry skin types.
Shop here: https://colourpop.com/collections/concealer
I hope this post helped you out, let me know if I’ve missed out on anything in the comments!
Ranita S Sheetal