Palmers is one of the most renowned brand worldwide when it comes to skincare! When they decided to launch in India, I was stoked to finally get my hands on a couple of skincare products to try them out for myself!
I got myself the Skin Therapy Beauty Oil & Cocoa Butter!
Let me tell you right now if you’re a sucker for a good strong cocoa scent, you’ll LOVE this!
Did this product make it to my night time routine? Let’s find out!
What The Palmers Skin Therapy Oil claims to do:
“Skin Perfector, Beauty Oil, Multi Tasker, Non Greasy, Won’t Clog Pores!
- Contains 10 pure oils and cocoa butter – helps moisturise and smooth fine lines!
- Retinol & Vitamin C – Help improve and brighten skin tone and texture!
- Cetesomate- E Complex – Helps deliver essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin”
So you’re supposed to see visible results within 8 weeks!
I was invited to the Launch of this beauty oil here in Bangalore, say about 2 months back!
As soon as I heard about all the good stuff mentioned in the product, I had to give this one a go!
I’m a huge believer in beauty oils/facial serums!
- Lightweight, all you need is just 3 drops and you’re good to go!
- For the two months I’ve been using it, it definitely has improved the texture of my skin! Since I’m only 23, I don’t struggle with fine lines. So I can’t vouch for helping with fine lines!
- Despite having retinol (tends to dry out your skin) in it, it has moisturised my under eyes beautifully and kept it smooth! I definitely and they recommend using a sunscreen with it, if you’re wearing this during the day!
- Beautiful base for makeup! It doesn’t extend the longevity or act like a primer, it just provides a great base along with skincare!
- This product does not target in healing acne or putting a stop to it. But, it does NOT cause acne or any reverse reaction. I have sensitive skin and my skin didn’t react in a bad way for the past two months!
- Along with healthier looking skin, you definitely get even skin tone!
- So affordable!
- Get absorbed into the skin pretty quick!
- This oil is great for any skin type – Dehydrated, oily and dry! The quantity use must use for each skin type would vary!
- Cruelty free! No Mineral oil & Parabens!
- It claims to brighten skin, I didn’t notice anything spectacular about that. But, it does give your skin a healthier appearance and evens out your skin.I’m all about that!
- If you use more than 3 drops it can get heavy and you can definitely feel it on your skin!
I’ve been using the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Oil for a years and have put that aside to test this Oil for the past two months..
The Oil did not replace my love for my Kiehls one but it definitely did not disappoint my expectations!
I have purchased my second bottle! For the price you pay and it’s quality, you cannot beat it!
I definitely recommend this product!
I’ve been using their skin therapy oil on my body & boy, that hasn’t disappointed me either!
- Health and Glow!
I hope this review helped you out!
Let me know your thoughts on the comments!
Eric Samuel (www.elienai.com)
Ranita S Sheetal
Follow us on Instagram: @infinitytimesinfinityblog & @elienai.photography